Thursday, January 20, 2005

I May Never Stop Laughing!

Ah! The absolutely delicious fun of it! I was literally rolling on the floor with a pain in my side I laughed so hard. Boxer and Kerry on the same ticket and looking incredibly stupid for all of the world to see. It's like a dream come true. Condi kicked both of their Donkey behinds without even breathing hard. The funniest thing to come to mind was my take on Boxer's hair dud. It looked as if she just pulled her head out of her azz, but then decided to put it back in to check her position. And Kerry's comment about how the Arabs wanted to "help". Oh, it was so precious. What a dummy. He thinks these Arab guys tell him the truth??!! You know, the more I listen to these idiots the more I realize that the Demo’s are really the party of the Jackazz. Their political party symbol says it all! Can you say HeeHaw??
I can't wait for more on CSPAN!

No comments: