Thursday, January 13, 2005

Clint to Moore "If you ever show up at my door with a camera - I'll kill you"

I guess Clint doesn't like Lefty spin either. An excerpt from an article on the net:

Clint Eastwood squinted like Dirty Harry Tuesday night as he took aim at Michael Moore.
"Michael Moore and I actually have a lot in common - we both appreciate living in a country where there's free expression," Eastwood told the star-dotted crowd attending the National Board of Review awards dinner at Tavern on the Green, where Eastwood picked up a Special Filmmaking Achievement prize for "Million Dollar Baby."
Then, the Republican-leaning actor/director advised the lefty filmmaker: "But, Michael, if you ever show up at my front door with a camera - I'll kill you."
The audience erupted in laughter, and Eastwood grinned dangerously.
"I mean it," he added, provoking more guffaws.
Sitting well out of range at a table in back, Moore - who received a special "Freedom of Expression" award for his anti-Bush polemic "Fahrenheit 9/11" - chuckled.


Laugh on fatboy. Do you feel lucky punk? Please go ahead and make my day.
Want to read the whole article? Click on this: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/gossip/story/270757p-231851c.html

No comments: