Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Paltry Is As Paltry Does

Do you ever yearn for more of the story? I find myself wanting more than the "news lite" presented by most media organizations. I become highly suspicious of those who don't report on the whole story objectively. I have a very low opinion of media types that call themselves journalists and yet claim they were mislead by their staff or producers or directors or whatever when caught reporting a bogus story. Especially when the person has a huge number of years of experience at practicing their craft. The internet is a marvelous tool for getting at the truth if you know how to use the medium. It is my speciality as I have over 14 years of skills associated with doing just that. I hope through this blog to bring out the truth for all to see and discuss. A closed mind is a terrible waste of gray matter.

No comments: